FINDLAY, Ohio, April 10, 2013 – Hercules Tire has introduced an all new web site, featuring clean design, easy to find information and enhanced functionality that includes robust tire search capabilities. While it will stay at the current URL – www.herculestire.com – there’s nothing the same about the site itself.
“The new site is more straightforward and user friendly than the old,” said Suzanne Mitchell, manager of brand development for Hercules Tire. “Dealers and consumers will enjoy a more efficient and satisfying user experience.”
A few of the highlights of the new site include:
- Dealers and consumers can now search for Hercules Tires by size, vehicle, category/segment or product name
- Dealers have their own portal through which they can easily access the information most important to them
- A “tire gallery” makes looking through Hercules’ breadth of product simple
- Enhanced product information and organization makes finding the right tire for the job much easier
- An improved dealer locator so consumers can find Hercules Tires dealers and dealers can find Hercules wholesalers
- Geo-targeted content for US and Canadian users
“The new site makes it simple for both dealers and consumers to find the right tire for their needs. We’re extremely excited about the new herculestire.com,” said Mitchell.
About the Hercules Tire & Rubber Company
The Hercules Tire & Rubber Company, founded in 1952 and headquartered in Findlay, Ohio, is a leading marketer of replacement tires in the USA, Canada and globally. Hercules offers an extensive selection of passenger, UHP, light truck, medium truck, trailer, off-the-road, industrial and specialty tires manufactured by a worldwide supplier network.
Hercules has developed a strong reputation among its customers for its broad range of quality products, making the Hercules Brand and its associate brands some of the most sought-after proprietary brands in the industry. In addition, Hercules distributes over 20 leading national branded tire programs, and collectively offers over 10,000 skus.
Hercules operates regional wholesale warehouses in California, Oregon, Texas, Arizona, Illinois, Ohio, Florida, Colorado, Ontario, British Columbia, New Brunswick and Montreal under the name TDW (Tire Dealers Warehouse) or Hercules Tire Canada. Hercules operates on an international basis, in over 75 countries, from warehouses in the USA, Canada, and China under the name Hercules Tire International. In all, Hercules Tire operates over two million square feet of warehouse space globally.