FIND HERCULES TIRES
Find Hercules Dealers
LocationError loading MacroEngine script (file: DealerSearch.cshtml)
Terra Trac AT II – The Next Generation Of Tough And Tested.
This premium, all-terrain tire raises the bar on performance and versatility. It is the next generation of all-weather, on-and-offroad strength, durability, versatility, quiet and design. Terra Trac AT II has the total package – rugged looks with good manners and absolute performance.
- Security – 12% more lateral grooves and 29% more sipes around the circumference of the tire boost traction in adverse weather conditions (compared to Terra Trac A/T)
- Longevity – Deep areas in the siping ensure traction performance for the life of the tire and provide a premium worn appearance
- Control – Tough tread design with silica-infused AT-C tread compound delivers superior wet and off-road traction
- Quiet – Pitch sequence approximates a more comfortable “grey noise” by spreading the sound energy over a broad range of frequencies
- Stability – Latest generation mold profile shape creates a highly stable contact patch for controlled and balanced on-and-off-road performance, all-weather traction and even tread wear
Terra Trac AT II handles the worst without the heavy wear. Every design detail increases the life of the Terra Trac AT II – and keeps it looking good.
- Continuous circumferential band of rubber in the middle of the buttress beefs up abrasion resistance
- Sharp corners of tread blocks are beveled and rounded to resist irregular wear
- Deep areas in the siping help maintain traction performance for the life of the tire and provide a premium worn appearance
When it comes to all-terrain performance, a quieter ride gives you something to shout about. That’s why we found ways to turn down the volume and turn up the excitement for the Terra Trac AT II.
- Subtle offset from lateral to shoulder groove breaks the path of sound to reduce noise
- Pitch sequence approximates a more comfortable “grey noise” by spreading the sound energy over a broad range of frequencies
PREMIUM DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
From off-road and all-weather handling to heavy load and high torque applications, Terra Trac AT II is the ultimate way to master the worst.
- Exclusive AT-C tread compound in tandem with the latest generation mold profile provides balanced on-and-off-road performance and all-weather traction
- Intermediate and center tread blocks are paired together for excellent handling and steering response
- Rounded tread base design reduces stress concentrations and potential for cracking
- Stiff tread blocks handle heavy loads and high torque vehicle applications
Hercules’ exclusive AT-C tread compound is formulated to deliver enhanced wet traction and prolonged wear. Chemically engineered with silica, AT-C tread technology delivers ultimate year-round traction without sacrificing tread life.
This grit and grip performer puts the action in traction. From rough weather tenacity to stone ejection, Terra Trac AT II delivers. And that translates into the uber control customers crave.
*LT275/65R20E, 275/60R20XL, LT305/55R20E and 305/50R20XL are available in the Hercules Terra Trac A/T.
We Put Our Performance Promise In Writing
We’re so confident in our Terra Trac AT II we’ve included it in our 30-day “Trust Our Ride” test drive program. And of course, it’s backed by our peace of mind warranty.
The Terra Trac AT II features a limited 60,000 mile/100,000 km mileage warranty and industry-leading road hazard protection on all sizes.
“We consider ourselves very fortunate to know Hercules Tires. Especially the Terra Trac AT II. Our jeeps see the steep, ledgey red rock climbs in Moab to the sharp granite mountain passes in Silverton. It gives us great confidence knowing our guests are riding on the strength of Hercules Tires. Terra Trac AT II will get you there and back. ”Jim Horne – owner, Outlaw Jeep Tours and Rentals, Moab UT and Silverton CO
“Overall I have to admit that I have found my new AT II's to be fantastic. Unfortunately I live in South Dakota where weather conditions can be a bit more demanding and require better tires. Anyhow, after a few months of research I finally decided to give the AT II's a shot. So far I've put them through torrential rain storms, highway driving, moderate off-roading through mud/over rocks/and some decent hill climbs, and they have been a solid performer. Road noise has been extremely minimal overall, and I haven't noticed a large loss in gas mileage (upgraded from 225/75/16 to 235/75/16). The bottom line with this tire is that it has been performing admirably, and I have been recommending it to others as much as possible. I bought based on price, performance, and I wanted tires backed by a great warranty. I can't say enough great things about them, and I definitely plan on sticking with Hercules for a while! ”Joey Sanders, South Dakota
“I just recently installed a set of 4 Hercules Terra Trac AT II tires on my 1998 suburban and WOW what a difference. These tires are by far the best tires I have ever used in the winter. It feels like I've got snow tires on it. My truck is straight as an arrow down the snowiest roads in 2wd and doesn't spin at all. Very good handling. I've now got a new tire for all my trucks. ”Scott F., St.Thomas, Ontario